Handheld XRF Spectrometer
The S1 TITAN is among the lightest (1.44 kg, including battery) tube-based handheld XRF analyzers on the market today. Fast analysis speed and exceptional accuracy are two key attributes that help define the S1 TITAN.
Other innovative features include an integrated touch-screen color display, 50 kV X-ray tube, SMART GradeTM timing, SharpBeamTM optimized X-ray geometry, Silicon Drift Detector (SDD), and an extremely tough housing that is sealed against humid and dusty environments. Contact our sales team today to learn more about the innovative S1 TITAN!
The S1 TITAN series is available in two configurations, the S1 TITANLE and S1 TITANSP. Both use Bruker’s SharpBeam® technology. The S1 TITANLE uses Bruker’s innovative SDD detector to give you incredibly fast analysis times. The S1 TITANSP is configured with a money-saving SiPIN detector. In addition, S1 TITAN can be configured with calibrations that are optimized for a variety of sample materials- including a wide range of alloys, various mining & environmental samples, as well as restricted materials.
The S1 TITAN’s patent pending SharpBeamTM technology optimizes the detector and tube geometry. The optimized geometry has many desirable effects, including:
- Reduces power requirements
- Reduces weight
- Improves measurement precision
- Improved detection limits
- Increases battery life
NEW options: Integrated camera, small spot collimator
The S1 TITAN can now be configured with optional integrated camera and/or small spot collimator.
Thanks to the S1 TITAN’s SharpBeamTM optimized geometry, the precision and accuracy of the measurement are the same as for the normal spot- there is no need to extend the measurement time to achieve the desired precision. These options are available for both the S1 TITANLE and S1 TITANSP.
The S1 TITAN benefits at a glance
- Available calibrations include: alloy, gold and precious metals, bulk material (E‐scrap and catalytic converters), soil, mining, restricted materials, and customer specific
- Superior SDD detector technology
- Superior count rates and resolution (compared to previous generation SiPIN instruments)
- Faster than previous generations
- Lower detection limits
- Easy analysis of light elements, such as magnesium, aluminum and silicon, without the need for vacuum or helium atmosphere (S1 TITANLE only)